Welcome!!

For several years now a group of us have gathered every Tuesday afternoon to enjoy the outdoors and the competitive fun of Ultimate Frisbee. We finally decided after all this time that it just might be a good idea to start a blog in order to share our memories, stories, and pictures with family, friends, and whoever might just stumble upon us. I'm not sure as of yet how often we'll update it, but pay us a visit every now and then and check in and if you're ever in the area between 6:30 and 8 stop by the park and toss a frisbee around with us!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Welcome!!!

For several years now a group of us have gathered every Saturday morning to enjoy the outdoors and the competitive fun of Ultimate Frisbee. We finally decided after all this time that it just might be a good idea to start a blog in order to share our memories, stories, and pictures with family, friends, and whoever might just stumble upon us. I'm not sure as of yet how often we'll update it, but pay us a visit every now and then and check in and if you're ever in the area between 9:30and 12:00pm stop by the park and toss a frisbee around with us.

5 comments:

Isaac Blocher said...

Where is the park?

Jos-C said...

I'm going to create something over on the side that explains how to find the park. Brian and I couldn't find a name for it anywhere

Sarah Casebolt said...

Hey, thanks for the blog! I will be checking regularly for pictures and to see if the Casebolt name has been upheld.

Anonymous said...

O my, you guys are a hoot, a frisbee blog!!!! I LOVE IT. It makes me miss frisbee, I hope to visit sometime, we will see, but I do miss all the fun and fellowship. thanks josi for the e-mail update. --cybill

Anonymous said...

That's awesome..need more pictures though! Many pics have been taken, its time to post them up!
~becky