Welcome!!

For several years now a group of us have gathered every Tuesday afternoon to enjoy the outdoors and the competitive fun of Ultimate Frisbee. We finally decided after all this time that it just might be a good idea to start a blog in order to share our memories, stories, and pictures with family, friends, and whoever might just stumble upon us. I'm not sure as of yet how often we'll update it, but pay us a visit every now and then and check in and if you're ever in the area between 6:30 and 8 stop by the park and toss a frisbee around with us!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Steve-O

Over the years we've had people join our frisbee family and remain faithful to it as long as they're able. Stephen is just one of those people.


Until he moved to Texas almost a year ago, Steve-O, as his comrads call him, was a die hard ultimate frisbee player. He's in town visiting for a few weeks, and once again joined us on the field for some competitive frisbee fun and exercise.

6 comments:

Sir Jon said...

Good to have ya back stevey... sniff sniff... hasn't been the same without the third member of the triangle

Casebolt, Benjamin J. said...

hey der ol budy! gud ta hev ya bek to de fun ples.

Anonymous said...

Bah, I should be there.

Playing against ya Steve...those were good days.

-Steve Guy

Webb said...

This is awesome! Props for getting it up...though I am a bit sad I have no bio, I guess I'm the unknown?

Anonymous said...

I dont know that this space will allow me to say all that i want to say, but i'm going to try. first of all, i'm honored more than anything to be considered a friend of you all. its a privilage that i dont know that i can cherish enough. you are all amazing people, the ones i've known for two weeks and the ones i've known for two years alike. God has been good to me blessing me with your company, friendship, and kindness on so many occasions.
Secondly, THE ULTIMATE FRISBEE HALL OF FAME?! What an honor! a truly touching biography. i appreciate the induction into this prestigious group of people, and i promise to do my best in upholding the standards, both morally and performancewise, so as to never bring shame to the sport and league. there's no way i could have made it into here without the help of all of you. i was only as good as the people around me, my team mates, my friends, and for that i thank you once again.
your friend always
steve-o

The Husband(and Daddy) said...

Steve-O! It's been great to have ya back, man! Your time here is always too short, but it'll leave us looking to when we get to see you again! It's been fun!